Become part of the DATA festival #Team!
The DATA festival is growing and you can help us to become even better. Our goal is to give something back to the #DataCommunity to advance Germany and Europe in the areas of AI, Machine Learning and Data Science. With us you have your chance to unfold – to lift our main event into new spheres and to create new side events and formats.
Do you feel like it? Then take a look at our vacancies.
Senior Event Manager (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility
In your role as Senior Event Manager you will be responsible for the conception, planning and implementation of our DATA festival and other event formats.
Together with your team and all project partners, you will be responsible for the qualified implementation.
In addition, you will be responsible for these tasks:
- Strategic development and expansion of the DATA festival brand
- Development and implementation of new creative products and formats
- Budget management, controlling and project time planning
- Communication and interface control between all parties involved
- On-site control and implementation
- Completed studies or vocational training in the field of event, project, tourism management or comparable training
- At least 3 years professional experience in planning and implementing events and marketing activities
- proven success in the strategic development and implementation of brands and events
- Creativity, enthusiasm and team spirit characterize you
- Strong communication and assertiveness, personal responsibility and reliability distinguish you
- Structured working methods as well as a strong cost and quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of English and German complete your profile
What you can expect:
- a high degree of creative freedom and autonomy
- Inspiration and experience from a highly motivated and creative environment
- Agile and free workplace choice – you can sit in an Alexander Thamm GmbH office in Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Stuttgart or Leipzig, work at BARC in Würzburg or from your home office.